How School Management System reduces the Communication Gap between Parents and TeachersAugust 24, 2016
Advantages of Digital EducationAugust 25, 2016
New Marketing Tips for Facebook Fan Pages
- There might be several thousands of people on Facebook.
- But it is advisable to attract only those who are genuinely interested into liking the fan page.
- Once a person finds the content useful they will expand to their friends.
- Engaging with fans is necessary for every Facebook in the form of posting replies to the comments.
- Posting content that is having terms usually used by the fans will be an added advantage.
- There is no harm in asking your fans to share a Facebook post.
- Sometimes it will be good in highlighting the posts to distinguish between ordinary ones.
- The Facebook insights data of existing fans need to be monitored regularly for finding what topics might interest them in future.
Engagement on Facebook
- Digging into the Facebook posts that received maximum clicks and likes can be the starting point of the next post.
- At times Facebook posts can be reposted. This will be good in gaining more likes and comments and making the post live again.
- Asking questions on Facebook Page will also be good for keeping the audience engaged.
- It will also be good if Informative posts are posted in between other casual posts.
- If a Facebook post is done at the time when maximum number of fans are active, there will be chances of getting more likes.
Utilizing features of Timeline
- While designing Cover page it is always advisable to keep the dimensions to 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels in height.
- Also the profile pictures should be of dimensions 180 pixels in square shape.
- Adding a Call To Action inside the post will be good in increasing the engagement of audience.
- Announcing Promotions to Timeline will be good in getting more leads to the Website.
- Pinning posts to the top of Timeline will be good in getting more clicks to them through new fans.
- While editing the features or information on the Facebook care should be taken not to show up the edits made visible to the fans.
- Using Facebook to create engaging Apps and getting contact information will be good in keeping up contacts with the fans
Utilising Share Feature on Facebook
- It will be beneficial to attract more fans if fans those who have tagged or checked in are rewarded occasionally.
- If posts made on Facebook are having links to Blogs chances are there to lead the visitors to the website and get conversions.
- If there is any contest posted on Facebook for fans, asking them to share it among their friends will be good.
- Adding a like box and share button on website or blog will also increase the number of shares.
- Posting photos will compel people to share the post done on Facebook page more.