Top Methods of Using QR Codes for MarketingAugust 16, 2015
What every Student should know about How to Increase PatienceJune 2, 2016
Each day teachers has to take decisions in a timely and appropriate manner between other teachers and students in day to day activities at schools and colleges. However different teachers and students treat these interactions differently in various parts of the world. This articles explains about common things that are contributing in improving the quality of education in schools and colleges. The interaction between teachers and students can be classifieds into two categories which are described below.
- Emotional Support
The interaction between teachers and students can help in developing an emotionally supportive relationship which can increase the level of enjoyment and excitement related to learning in a positive way. This also makes the students feeling relaxed and comfortable inside the classroom. The emotional support can have the following effects on students
- Positive Atmosphere – The emotional connection between teacher and students creates a positive atmosphere inside the class. This also helps in increasing the peer interactions between the students.
- Negative Atmosphere – When negative emotions like anger and aggression are expressed by students it can be controlled by the teacher for making improvements in the character of students.
- Sensitivity of Teachers – How teachers respond to the need of students and the reaction of students with respect to their academic needs can be used for improving the learning abilities of students.
- Perspectives of Students – Up to what extend teachers will be reacting to the need of students can help them develop their own interests and motivate towards studies.
2. Organization inside Classroom
This explains how teachers are controlling students and helps in the development of skills for regulating certain areas of behavior. The overall goal of teachers should be about creating interest among students towards learning.
- Management of Behavior – Teachers can monitor the behavior of students and prevent any of the activities that may cause harm to self or fellow students.
- Increase Productivity – Teachers can help in making students adjust with the routine of learning.