It is a major problem both teachers and parents tell is that the other party do not communicate or communicate too much. Keeping the channels of communication open between teachers and parents is eventually helping the students. Proper communication ate the right time is a fundamental aspect in keeping good relation between teachers and parents. The major factors that are related to traditional communication in schools and colleges are as follows.
- Indirect Communication
- Delays in Communication
- Insufficient communication related to the Students
Even Though some schools tell that the communication from parents is becoming interference to the policies of the school it is a fact that if specific boundaries are kept between the communication it will be effective. Most of the times it is the fear of the unknown that makes the communication between parents and teachers leading to communication gap. Being flexible and adapt to the situations is one solution for overcoming the communication gap.
School Management System helps in bridging the communication gap between parents and schools in the following ways.
- The latest information regarding news at School, Homeworks, Assignments, Examinations and Results can be known quickly.
- Receive information in different electronic formats like Messages Emails and Phone Calls
- It is possible to contact with each other almost realtime using School Management Software
- Paperworks and writing and keeping of records can be reduced.
- It is easy to track record of the activities of the students which the parents also can monitor.
The implementation of School Management System Software is the best way to reduce communication Gap between parents and teachers which will help the student in many ways.