Revision tips for Students Before ExaminationsJune 19, 2016
Essential Traits required for Special Education TeachersJune 20, 2016
Record keeping is an easy and efficient way for tracking the progress of students and providing the evidence as a support for the grading system. Having proper record management system in an organized way is essential for every school. As part of record keeping teachers are required to organize the records related to the assignments of students in a proper way so that grading can be done based on that.
- Record keeping can be used for helping students set goals during education.
- The Record System can be used as an evidence about how much growth did the student attained during the curriculum.
- Record System shows at which subjects are a student weak at and this can be used for improving the learning ability
- Record System can be kept as a benchmark for knowing what all actions are taken about a product during various stages of education.
- Details about meeting done with parents and teachers can also be recorded for further reference.